⚡ Join OWWA Scholarship Facebook Group To Get Latest Scholarship Updates
TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2023 for Filipinos | Apply NOW
TaiwanICDF Scholarship 2023 is open for Filipinos to apply. TaiwanICDF has formed the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA) with 22 partner universities, establishing an operational platform within the TICA framework to manage and improve the scholarship program.
Filipinos who aspire to Study Abroad must consider checking this Scholarship.
International education and training has long been a core operation of the TaiwanICDF, among many others. Human resource development programs are critical in assisting partner countries to achieve sustainable development, and education is a critical mechanism for developing-country workforce training.
Table of Contents
- What is TaiwanICDF Scholarship
- TaiwanICDF Scholarship Benefits for Filipinos
- Eligibility for Scholarship
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
What is TaiwanICDF Scholarship
The TaiwanICDF offers higher education scholarships and has developed undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs in collaboration with renowned Taiwanese partner universities. TaiwanICDF Scholarship applications will be accepted for 33 programs in 2023.
- The programs we provide are specifically designed for the partner countries based on development needs.
- All programs are taught in English.
- We encourage the recipients to contribute to home countries’ national development after graduation.
Ongoing Scholarship: Cambridge MBA Scholarship 2023 | Apply NOW
TaiwanICDF Scholarship Benefits for Filipinos
Following are the Benefits of Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2023:
- Tuition fees: The TaiwanICDF will cover the tuition fee as required by the student’s university
- Book costs: Purchasing textbooks as required by the instructors shall be subject to the approval of the director of the student’s institute.
- Airfare costs: The TaiwanICDF shall arrange your most-direct flights to and from Taiwan with Economy Class tickets.
- Housing: Students must reside in the student dormitories which will be taken care by TaiwanICDF
- Credit fees: Credit fees vary with the number of credits registered. Credit fees will also be covered as required by the student’s university
- Safety and Medical Insurance: While you are in Taiwan, in addition to the mandatory student safety insurance set by the Ministry of Education, each student must be insured for accidental and necessary medical coverage. Insurance fees will be covered for the entire duration of the program.
- Undergraduate’s Program: Each student shall receive NT$12,000 (₱21,400*) per month as allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses during the period of the program . This sum will be deposited monthly into the student’s local bank account.
- Master’s Program: Each student shall receive NT$15,000 (₱26,750*) per month as allowance for food and miscellaneous living expensesduring the period of the program. This sum will be deposited monthly into the student’s local bank account.
- Ph.D. Program: Each student shall receive NT$17,000 (₱30,350*) per month as allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses during the period of the program. This sum will be deposited monthly into the student’s local bank account.
*depends upon the currency conversion rates from New Taiwan Dollars to Philippines Pesos.
Ongoing Scholarship: Canada-ASEAN Scholarship 2023 | Apply NOW
Eligibility for Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Scholarship:
- The applicant should be a Filipino citizen
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Should Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Must be able to satisfy all required VISA requirements.
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such as the Taiwan Scholarship) in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be due to commence.
- Not be applying for another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession to apply for a 2023 scholarship, applicants who have already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship must have graduated before July 31, 2022.
- Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
Ongoing Scholarship: Harvard MBA Scholarship 2023 | Apply NOW
The Deadline for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2023 is March 19, 2023.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
All interested and eligible applicants can apply online for the Scholarship. For more info and Application procedure, visit ICDF website.
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join OWWA Scholarship Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.