⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2024-2025⚡
The Boustany Cambridge MBA Scholarship 2023 is open to apply for all eligible Filipinos. Scholarship recipients will join Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in the country.
The Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship is awarded every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Cambridge MBA Scholarship
- Qualifications for Scholarship
- Application Process
- Cambridge MBA Scholarship Deadline
- The Boustany Foundation Internship
Benefits of Cambridge MBA Scholarship
Scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees and
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Qualifications for Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for Cambridge MBA Scholarship:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background
- Must show considerable promise
Note: Please note that Candidates from any country can apply for the Scholarship including Philippines, candidates of Lebanese descent will get priority during selection.
Also Read: Boustancy Harvard MBA Scholarship 2023
Following is the application process to apply for the Scholarship:
- The Candidates who are interested in applying for the Cambridge MBA Scholarship must send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA Scholarship.
- The foundation may invite Shortlisted candidates for an interview. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Cambridge MBA Scholarship Deadline
The deadline to submit the candidacy for Boustany Cambridge MBA Scholarship is May 15, 2023.
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2023.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Following is the internship details candidates must complete at Boustany Foundation
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Foundation will cover the Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Ongoing Scholarships for Filipinos:
- DCWD College Scholarship 2023-2024 | Apply Now
- PwC Philippines Scholarship Program 2023 | Apply Now
- SM College Scholarship 2023-2024
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join Owwa Scholarship Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.
[Source: Boustany Foundation]