PwC Scholarship Program is provided by Isla Lipana & Co. Foundation., Inc. Isla Lipana & Co. Foundation, Inc. serves as the corporate responsibility arm of Isla Lipana & Co. / PwC Philippines. PwC, also known as PricewaterhouseCoopers, provides a wide range of professional business services to clients, including accounting, auditing, human resources consulting, and strategy management.
The mission is to build trust in society and solve important problems. They are a network of nearly 328,000 people working in 152 countries to provide quality assurance, advisory, and tax services.
PwC Philippines is offering Scholarships to students who are in need of financial assistance and are planning to study BS Accountancy, BSCS Software Engineering, BSCS Web Development or BSCS Data Science, regardless of year level.
Table of Contents
- Qualifications of PwC Philippines Scholarship
- Documentary Requirements
- Benefits of PwC Philippines Scholarship
- Courses Offered
- How to Apply for PwC Scholarship
Qualifications of PwC Philippines Scholarship
Following are the qualifications of PwC Philippines Scholarship:
- The applicant must carry the regular load prescribed by the course.
- The applicant must obtain General Weighted Average (GWA) of not lower than 1.75 and no grade lower than 2.50 in any subject.
- The applicant must possess good moral character and must not have been subjected to any disciplinary action by the school either academically or administratively during the period enrolled.
- He or She must have no existing scholarship with iACADEMY or the following companies: SGV and Co., Navarro Amper and Co., R.G Manabat and Co., Punong Bayan and Araullo, Reyes Tacandong and Co.
Following are the documentary requirements for PwC Philippines Scholarship:
- Applicant’s Resume
- A Filled out application form from PwC
- The Letter of intent addressed to ILCFI Executive Director Allan M. Cao
- All grades from the last semester showing GWA (General Weighted Average)
- The Enrollment Registration form for the current semester
- Copy of Parent’s income (most recent ITR of parents)
- The Certificate of good moral character from the college department
- Photocopy of a government-issued ID. If not available, then a copy of the school ID
- If a student in his final semester, a certificate of candidacy for graduation
Benefits of PwC Philippines Scholarship
Beneficiaries of PwC Scholarship will receive a 20% subsidy of total tuition fee from PwC for the entire prescribed duration of the program.
Following are the courses offered for PwC Scholarship
- BS Accountancy,
- BSCS Software Engineering,
- BSCS Web Development or BSCS Data Science, regardless of year level.
How to Apply for PwC Scholarship
To apply for PwC Philippines Scholarship, applicants must send an email at [email protected] .
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join Owwa Scholarship Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.