⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2024-2025⚡
The FLP Legal Scholarship program 2023-2024 is open to apply for all eligible college students in the Philippines. FLP Legal Scholarship is funded by the Tan Yan Kee Foundation and is undertaken in cooperation with the Philippine Association of Law Schools.
The Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity has recently announced the launch of its Legal Scholarship program for the academic year 2023-2024 via a Facebook post on December 7, 2023.
Table of Contents
- FLP Legal Scholarship Program
- Benefits of FLP Legal Scholarship
- Who can apply for Scholarship
- Qualifications for Scholarship
- List of Document Requirements
- Number of Slots Available
- Scholarship Application Deadline
- How to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship
FLP Legal Scholarship Program
FLP Legal Scholarship Program is launched by the Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity and is Co-sponsored by the Tan Yan Kee Foundation. This scholarship program aims to reward ten (10) best and brightest law students who believe in FLP’s vision, mission, values, and legal philosophy.
All Junior students from eligible law schools are invited to apply for the scholarship. The aim of this scholarship is to look for the best and brightest law students in the Philippines.
Benefits of FLP Legal Scholarship
The FLP Scholarship provides ₱200,000 as scholarship award and it will be given as follows:
- ₱100,000 – Tuition Fees Assistance
- ₱20,000 – Book Allowance
- ₱80,000 – Stipend
The FLP Legal Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship and may be received in addition to existing scholarships, funding, or other financial assistance being availed of by the awardees.
Who can apply for Scholarship
FLP is opening the scholarship to all law schools that have obtained a percentage of passing above the overall percentage of passing for the 2022 bar exams based on the statistical data from the Supreme Court Office of the Bar Confidant.
The list of law schools eligible for the scholarship is as follows:
- Aemilianum College Inc.
- Angeles University Foundation
- Arellano University
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Ateneo de Naga University
- Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Bulacan State University
- Central Philippine University
- De La Salle Lipa
- De La Salle University Manila
- Far Eastern University
- J. H. Cerilles State College
- Jose Maria College
- Jose Rizal Memorial State University
- Jose Rizal University
- Laguna State Polytechnic University
- Lyceum of the Philippines University – Makati
- Palawan State University
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Rizal Memorial Colleges
- Saint Louis College
- Saint Louis University
- Saint Mary’s University
- San Beda College – Alabang
- San Beda University – Manila
- San Sebastian College – Recoletos Manila
- Silliman University
- University of Asia & the Pacific School of Law & Governance
- University of Cebu
- University of Perpetual Help System Laguna
- University of San Agustin
- University of San Carlos
- University of Santo Tomas
- University of St. La Salle
- University of the Philippines
- Xavier University
Ongoing Scholarship: OWWA Scholarship 2024-2025 | Apply Now
Qualifications for Scholarship
Following is the list of qualifications required to be eligible to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship program:
- The applicant must be an Incumbent third (3rd) year student studying in one of the eligible law schools;
- Must be in the top 20 of the batch of their respective law schools in terms of
- He or She must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) not lower than
85% or 2.25 for the immediately preceding academic year (2022-2023);
- No dropped subject and no grade lower than 75% or 3.0 during his or
her stay at the law school;
- Must not have taken a leave of absence for the immediately preceding
academic year (2022-2023); and,
- The student must have enrolled and completed the full load for the first two (2)
years of law school.
List of Document Requirements
Following is the list of documents required while applying for FLP Legal Scholarship program:
1. One (1) copy of the duly accomplished FLP Scholarship Application Form (link given below) and the FLP Data Privacy Statement and Consent Form attached to the former;
2. One (1) copy of the nominee’s/applicant’s official transcript of school records for the first two years of law school for the incumbent third-year applicants;
3. One (1) hard copy of the essay; and
4. A certification from the School Secretary/Registrar or any authorized school official that the applicant:
- is among the top 20 of his/her batch in law school in terms of academic performance; and
- has enrolled and completed the full load for the first two (2) years of law school
Number of Slots Available
There are a total of 10 (Ten) slots available for FLP Scholarship program 2023-2024.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The Legal scholarship is ongoing and is open to apply now
The Deadline date to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship Program is January 31, 2024.
How to apply for FLP Legal Scholarship
All interested and eligible college students can apply the FLP Legal Scholarship by submitting an essay written in English with a minimum of 2,000 words and a maximum of 3,000 words along with the application form.
Here is the Link to Application Form.
To get more information on Topic of essay, essay submission and all scholarship related info, please read the scholarship announcement from here: https://libpros.com/scholarship-program/
For further information:
- Visit: libpros.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: (632)8553-1102
- FLP Head Office, 3rd Floor, PCCI Corporate Centre, 118 L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join OWWA Scholarship Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.
[Source: Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity]