⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
Charity First Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 is open to apply for all eligible Filipinos. The Charity First Foundation was formed as a non-profit organization and is registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 1, 2001.
The Foundation is committed to improving the quality of life of the marginalized sectors of the country through its main programs.
Table of Contents
- Charity First Scholarship Benefits
- Eligibility Criteria of Charity First Foundation Scholarship
- Charity First Scholarship Partner Schools
- Documentary Requirements for Scholarship
- How to Apply for Charity First Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Application Timeline
- Scholarship Inquiries
Charity First Scholarship Benefits
Following are the scholarship benefits of Charity First Foundation 2023:
- School and OJT uniform
- Daily meal allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Textbook, workbook, and manuals
- Lodging or dormitory fee and allowance
- Life skills and motivational seminar
- Fieldtrips (For Approval)
- Desktop and internet allowance
- Graduation Fees
- Use of Charity First Libraries and Facilities
Eligibility Criteria of Charity First Foundation Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Charity First Foundation Scholarship:
- The candidate must be in economic need for scholarship.
- The applicant must be an incoming 1st and 2nd year college student.
- He or She must not be recipient of other scholarship or educational assistance.
- Must be a Metro Manila residence.
- Must not be living in a dormitory.
- Must have a general weighted average of 2.25 (85%) or better.
- The student must not have grades below 75% or no failing grades record.
- The Scholarship is Open to applicants 21 years old and below.
- He or She must have passed the entrance exam of any four year or five year course (except for medicine, dentistry, physical therapy, tourism, B.S. interior design, hotel and restaurant management)
Charity First Scholarship Partner Schools
Following is the list of 8 Partner Schools of Charity First Foundation Scholarship:
- City Malabon University (Malabon Residents only)
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (Manila Residents only)
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- Philippine Normal University
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Technological University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Universidad De Manila
Documentary Requirements for Scholarship
Following is the list of documents required to apply for the scholarship:
- A Certified true copy of complete grades (Senior High, 1st year college)
- A Photocopy and original copy of latest school registration
- Photocopy and original copy of PSA birth certificate
- Photocopy and original copy of latest utility bills
- Original Copy of Barangay Certificate of Indigency
- A Printed copy of House Picture (Inside and Out)
- Autobiography or talambuhay
- Photocopy and original copy of Pantawid ID (if DSWD pantawid beneficiaries)
- DSWD social case study report (for scholarship purposes only)
- A Photocopy of valid ID with signatures
- 2 pieces of 2×2 picture with name tag
- Sketch of home address: Start from a major landmark or street going to your home address.
- Indicate barangay number and street names on the map for easy identification.
How to Apply for Charity First Scholarship 2023
All interested and eligible applicants must submit their documents personally at the Charity First Office for Initial screening.
The Applicants will undergo a thorough screening based on the standards set by the Foundation.
Successful applicants will be notified by the Charity First Foundation.
Note: Please note that applicants with incomplete document requirements will not be processed.
Scholarship Application Timeline
The Charity First Foundation Scholarship is open to apply from March 2023 to August 2023.
To get more information on Scholarship. applicants can contact:
- Charity First Foundation Facebook Page or you may go to their office at:
- Room 207-208 RS building #906 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
- Look for:
- Ms. Cristel Trinidad, RSW
- Ms. Christine Feliciano
- Mr. Reygie Cruz
- Visit https://www.charityfirst.ph/ website
You may visit their office from 9:00AM to 3:00PM to reserve your slots.
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join OWWA Scholarship Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.
[Source: Charity First Foundation FB Page]