⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
MDFI Pharmacy Scholarship 2023 is open to all eligible Filipinos. Recently, Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc. has announced the launch its Pharmacy Scholarship 2023-2024 program.
The goal of Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc. (MDFI) Scholarship is to provides full scholarships to deserving and financially challenged pharmacy students and selected courses to assist them in obtaining tertiary education and contributing to the country’s pharmacist shortage.
Table of Contents
- What is Mercury Drug Foundation Scholarship
- Benefits of Mercury Drug Foundation Scholarship
- Eligibility for MDFI Scholarship
- How to Apply for MDFI Scholarship 2023
- Application Deadline
- Important Notes
What is Mercury Drug Foundation Scholarship
Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc. (MDFI) is a private, non-stock, non-profit organization that was founded in 1983 and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as Mercury Group Foundation, Inc. In 1990, the company name was changed to Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc.
The MDFI aims to build the country’s exceptional group of professionals by providing scholarship grants to financially challenged and deserving students. This includes academic recognition to students excelling in science and mathematics, and financial assistance to other endeavors that will inspire, nurture, and promote excellence in education and foster national development.
Benefits of Mercury Drug Foundation Scholarship
The MDFI Scholars shall receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees,
- Miscellaneous fees,
- Monthly stipends to assist with living expenses
- Transportation costs, and
- Job offers from Mercury Drug Corporation upon graduation
Eligibility for MDFI Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria for Mercury Drug Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must be a Student who is financially-challenged.
- Must have a General Weighted Average of 2.5 and above (80% and above);
- Must be single and
- Should have a good moral character;
- He / She should not have any other scholarship or educational plan;
- Must not a dependent of an employee of Mercury Drug Corporation, Mercury Group of Companies or its subsidiaries.
- Pharmacy students must be on their last two years of study and be not more than 23 years of age.
Note: Please note that Dependents of soldiers who are in active service, killed in action, incapacitated, or died in the line of duty are also beneficiaries of this program.
How to Apply for MDFI Scholarship 2023
All interested and eligible students can apply for Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc. Scholarship by getting in touch with the respective Pharmacy School Dean or Head of the Department.
The deadline date to apply for MDFI Pharmacy Scholarship is May 15, 2023
For more details regarding the accredited schools and other requirements on the MDFI scholarship program, applicants may contact the Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc.
Get Latest Updates on Facebook
Join OWWA Scholarship Facebook Group for Philippine Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.
[Source: Mercury Drug Foundation]